When you are searching for the right learning management system, there are many things to consider. With all the information available, it could be regarded as complex to choose the best one. However, approximately 83% of organizations are currently using learning management systems; perhaps it’s time to get on board.
What is a Learning Management System
A learning management system is commonly called an LMS! These systems are advantageous. A learning management system can be found as a software application. An LMS provides the framework that handles all aspects of the learning process. It is used to house, deliver and track all training content.
These Learning management systems have been designed to ease the lives of those providing training and development. It is used to identify and assess individual and organizational learning goals, track the progress towards meeting those goals and collect and present data to supervise the learning process.
10 Best Cloud-Based Learning Management Systems
The LMS market is expected to proliferate. However, these systems aren’t going anywhere anytime soon. More companies choose to use Learning management systems for training, as it has presented great benefits.
Here are the 10 Best cloud-based Learning management systems:
- Adobe Captivate Prime:
- It is recognized by leading analysts and industry bodies
- It has been awarded for excellence across multiple categories
- Leading corporations around the world have adopted it
- Millions of engaged learners use it
- You can create courses easily
- It’s always available
- It’s available on any device
- There is a free trial available
- It has budget-friendly upgrades
- Easy to use
- 35+ native integrations and API’s
- Unlimited Configurability
- Become aware of the true impact that learning has on your business
- You can create courses in minutes
- Learning will be provided by those that know your business best
- Scale adoption, with relevant and personalized learning experiences
- SAP Litmos:
- It presents rapid deployment and integration
- Task Automation
- Provides an online course builder and content management
- Tracking and reporting
- Absorb LMS:
- Absord LMS can be easily customized to suit a learners needs
- Information can easily be accessed by learners and administrators
- There is 24/7 customer service available
- Cornerstone Learning:
- Cornerstone learning is a Unified platform
- It provides learning anywhere and is easily accessible
- It presents a personalized experience
- It has easy to create learning plans
- It has built-in learner management, learning experience, and universal data analytics.
- It provides comprehensive compliance training
- Ispring Learn:
- Offers a variety of training goals
- It’s easy to use
- Robust authoring tool
- Provides blended learning
- Provides mobile learning
- Rockstar Learning Platform:
- Provides video coaching
- It has game integration
- It has an in-platform microlearning builder
How a Learning Management System Could Benefit You
Before choosing an LMS, you might be wondering what the benefits are. This is a normal response before opting for something new. Selecting a Learning Management system will be highly beneficial for your business.
- It will save you money: Using LMS to train and teach employees saves traveling costs. It also optimizes training expenditure and usage. Facilities and instructor costs also become less, as training can be completed from home.
- Provides consistent training: Using LMS for training and course delivery offers consistency since it’s centralized. In addition, it offers constant training and learning by supplying all employees with a single content source, course materials, and instructions.
- Learner progress and performance are easily tracked: Using LMS ensures that you have generated reports on whichever basis you need. Using an LMS for eLearning courses and online training, monitoring goal progress is easily accessible by trainers.
- You can meet regulatory compliance: Many industries are required to train, assess and report for compliance purposes. Using LMS would help these companies meet their regulatory compliance without wasting resources. In addition, it is a cost-effective way to keep your business running smoothly.
Using a Learning Management System will not only provide training anytime, but it will also be cost-effective. A Learning Management System will ensure that all employees receive the same quality of learning/training. It is easily accessible and can be accessed on various devices.